learn Quran Online with tajweed now, What is, “Tajweed” ?
the Quran is as the Prophet Mohammed peace and blessings are upon him, recited. The word “Tajweed” means to improve. It is one of the most honoured sciences and one of the best of them due to its relation to Allah’s words. so that is why you have to “learn Quran online with tajweed
The applied definition . Quran online
- Al-Noon and also Meem Mushaddad is that noon or meem which has a shaddah with Ghunnah of 2 beats.
- Al –Qalqalah is vibration the sound at the end of the pronunciation of any letter of Qaaf, Ttaa, Baa, Jiim or Daal, when it is Saakin; with sukoon or shaddah.
- Noon saakinah and Tanween Rules Noon Saakinah is the noon with no Harakah or with a Sukoon. alsoTanween is, a noon Saakinah at the end of the nouns that is, pronounced as Noon Saakinah without writing noon.
- Al Meem Saakinah Rules al Meem al Saakin is al meem with no Harakah or with a Sukoon sign on it. Quran online
Rules of al Meem al Saakinah
a.Izhaar Shafawi: Clear Meem Saakinah with a complete contact of the two lips when it is followed by any letter other than Baa and Meem.
b. also Ikhfaa Shafawi: Hiding meem by the Baa with the two lips are not completely contact with 2 beats Ghunnah.
c.Idghaam Shafawi: Mixing of a saakin Meem into a Mutaharrik Meem following it with 2 beats Ghunnah.
Al-Madd Rules . Quran online
A. Yaa Saakinah.
B. Waaw Saakinah.
2. and also Huroof Madiyyah each Preceded by a letter with a likely haraka
a. Alif saakinah preceded by a Fathah.
b. Waaw Saakinah preceded by a Dhammah.
c. Yaa Saakinah preceded by a Kasrah.