– Read, write and speak Arabic fluently.
– Pray, say Athkar, and memorize some surahs of the Quran.
– Understand the meaning of some Ayats.
* Continuous contact with parents to follow up on the progress of the child.
* Collating data about the performance of the child during and after the course and sending this in a note to the parents.
* Encouraging students to learn by providing rewards upon showing a progress in their learning. This will make them like the language and even enjoy learning it.
* Our instructors are able to spot individual differences between students and accordingly they can select a suitable curriculum to each student.
* One of our approaches is a continuous recap on what has been taught which will not leave a chance to the students to forget what they have learnt.
* In case of a recommended curriculum by parents, the suggested curriculum will be reviewed with the instructor to reach the most suitable one.
* Sessions depend on your free time
* Trial session before joining.
* Great tuition prices, Greater quality.
* All our instructors are native Arabic speakers who completed The Educational General Diploma for teaching Arabic for non-native speakers (Adults and children). This will help them deal with children in a better and efficient way.
* Oral quizzes will be done within the course to check the progress of the students.
* Our instructors have the ability to make all the information simple through videos and pictures that are suitable to the age of the kids. This will make learning with us as simple as possible and will make it attractable to children.
* Our instructors have the required experience to solve children-related problems while learning.
* Modern Approaches will be used to develop your Arabic learning, i.e. interactive websites, games…etc.
* All lectures will be based on “one on one” sessions, however, we might arrange some group meetings with all the students to facilitate broader conversations and to let everybody share his/her experience in learning Arabic. This will be for the good of the students and will be based on the preference of you and your instructor.
* Books that will be used will be mainly focusing on Arabic skills.
* The course will be customized based on why you are learning Arabic.