– Read newspapers and understand them correctly. Watch Arabic Television Channels to know the latest news.- Know Arabic cultures, habits, and customs to be conscious of who you are dealing with.
– Deal with vital organization as (police stations, courts, universities, hospitals,…etc.).
– Deal in Arabic during your travels to Arabic countries whether with other passengers or with the travel employees.
– Deal with people or employees in restaurants, universities, or hospitals in Arabic countries by standard Arabic.
– Speak fluently in Arabic about yourself, your profession, your country, your social life, your cultural life, and the most important deals you have done or you would like to do in the country you are in.
– Deal with all the sales people whether in clothes stores, presents stores, bags stores, restaurants, …etc.
– Deal with all kinds of transportations, whether you are renting a private car, taking a subway, taxi, bus, or a train.
* Sessions depend on your free time
* Trial session before joining.
* Great tuition prices, Greater quality.
* All our instructors are native Arabic speakers who completed The Educational General Diploma for teaching Arabic for non-native speakers.